You are looking for a login to the Tricare Patient Portal. Accessing Tricare allows you to access your Tricare records and make appointments. Sign up for Tricare if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to Tricare Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Tricare Customer Service phone number and email ID for any additional assistance.
How to Register Tricare Patient Portal?
Tricare requires you to create an account in order to be able to access their patient portal. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of Tricare and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Create Account button.
- Fill in your First Name, Last Name, Date Of Birth ,and Person Identifier and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to activate Tricare Patient Portal?
- Go to Tricare Patient Portal Login link https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/app/login.
- Click on the “activate account” link.
- At the login screen, enter provided First Name, Last Name, Date Of Birth ,and Person Identifier and Activation Code.
- If you are logging for the first time, you will be prompted to fill out a User Validation form.
- You may choose to enter your date of birth OR your phone number.
How to Log in to Tricare Patient Portal?
You will need your Tricare patient login id to log in to the Tricare patient portal. You can register if you are a brand new patient.
- Visit the official site of Tricare https://www.tricareonline.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Reset Tricare Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/app/login.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your First Name, Last Name, Date Of Birth ,and Person Identifier.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How To Change The Tricare Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- To retrieve your username, visit the official patient portal at https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil/identitymanagement/app/login.
- Click on the button Forgot Password.
- Next, enter your First Name, Last Name, Date Of Birth ,and Person Identifier into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Tricare Customer Support
You can contact Tricare Customer Support if you have any problems accessing the Tricare Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Phone Number Defense Health Agency|
Global Service Center (DHAGSC)
|Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)|
DEERS Support Office
1-866-363-2883 (for the hearing impaired)
|Nurse Advice Line||Call 1-800-TRICARE (1-800-874-2273)|
Everything related to Tricare Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any problem you may have.